Tuesday, December 13, 2005

You used to like the sad songs of doom and gloom...

Having once mistakenly bought every Christian/insomniac's favourite pre-Coldplay album, White Ladder, I feel a slight sense of annoyance with myself that every so often I hear the single from David Gray's new album and absolutely love it. I feel a sense of trepidation that I might accidently buy this one and discover it is equally tedious, or else I might be missing out on something genuinely pretty good. Having said that, White Ladder did have a pretty cool EXTREMELY hidden track - if only I could work out how to rip it. (NOTE: if you do have Life in Slow Motion and it is good, please don't tell me - I'm trying to avoid frivolous spending so would rather remain in ignorance)

3 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a christian, and I don't like david gray, or coldplay, or counting crows. They're boring.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Si said...

Controversial!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

but fair

 

Post a Comment

<< Home